TV shows I need to wrap up.
In line with yesterday’s post about starting season 2 of Designated Survivor, here are a few more that I need to wrap up, probably the final seasons for a few.
Off the top of my head…
- Teen Wolf, need to complete the final season.
- Scandal, need to catch up on the penultimate season and get ready for the final season.
- The Shannara Chronicles, might not catch up on season 2 as the show stands canceled, and it was average at best.
- Mad Men. Yet to start this, I know I know, but life got in the way and there was always going to be time later on.
- The Walking Dead. Need to watch season 7 and then catch up on season 8 too. Somehow lost interest after watching the first episode of season 7, probably the cliffhanger of season 6 was to blame.
Of course, there are a few more, I just can’t remember them right now.
PS: Interesting fact – a year ago when I checked I was watching as many as 80+ TV shows, mostly binge-watching and catching up on all the shows I had missed out on.